©Kirton News 2018
The BEST Chicken Marinade!
• 2 lbs. Chicken Breasts or Thighs
1) In a bowl, stir together oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2) Pierce chicken breasts with a fork all over. Place in a large food bag. Pour marinade over chicken.
3) Let marinate for at least 30 minutes (4 - 5 hours is ideal).
4) Preheat grill or BBQ to medium heat. Brush grill or BBQ with oil to prevent sticking.
5) Place chicken on the grill or BBQ. Cook for approximately 5 - 6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of chicken. The internal temperature of the chicken should reach 165 degrees.
6) Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.